Advanced Aquarium gets the Medal of Honor

I need to call the President and arrange this.

I get a call that I have to leave the state for 2 weeks to a month on FRIDAYDOH! and my setup is far from user friendly for my wife since I spend no less than a half hour a day minimum Kalking and all the other crap that goes along with maintaining a HUNGRY tank.

I called Ryan on Saturday asking if he had a chiller and possibly a calcium and Kalk reactor, I mean come on he should have a dozen of each right? Well most would say I can get it for you next week and rightfully so on Memorial weekend but I was leaving Monday night.

Ryan said he would make some calls and see what he could do and thought it might be possible to get the stuff if he got on it.

To my amazement he called back late Sat. night and said he had a shot on Sunday maybe........

On Sunday he called and had been sitting there for awhile waiting and it was looking like his distributor wasnt going to show, now rememberhe drove like 35 miles to do this, I told him on the phone not to sit there all day and waste his memorial weekend and he said hed wait a little while longer and it wasnt a problem.

about 5 hours later I get a call to come pick the stuff up and he got EVERYTHING including going to his shop and making sure everything was setup and ready to roll since I only had a couple hours before I had to go. He even met me at his house so it was a shorter drive.

Amazing indeed, actually amazing might be a little bit weak in describing that type of service

Yeah, and its not like he owns a hybrid to drive back and fourth in 3 seperate times, because the following day was Memorial Day and we had another emergency and he basically did it again ( I broke the top of the Kalk Reactor by hooking straight into the RO and it cracked the top so on Memorial day he runs into the shop and makes a dosing system that he had actually brought the night before but for some reason I had a misunderstanding of why I needed the electronics and a seperate pump.

It also runs in the family, his daughter is the friendliest little thing, she came out to say Hi and proceed to tell me my car was pretty or something to that effect. His neighbors must get a chuckle out of people screeching up, jumping out and getting a bunch of equiptment that appears to be making chemicals or gawd knows what with a final hand off of a big bag of white powder.

Im not sure if I tell the aspect of all this that REALLY is amazing but it involved a huge amount of trust on his part because of the Holiday weekend but lets just say I know of no business that would have done all that he did.

In all fairness, I did have another offer from "the other great guy" in Salem but it couldnt have happened until Wednesday but the tank would have roasted without a chiller, even on Monday it would have been pretty warm without dropping Halide, we have air-con but it runs like a banchee because of the tank location and really freezes the house, but not the tank. Anyway Coral Reefs Jason said he would actually come out to the house and hook everything up for me since I was going to be out of town when he got the equiptment. You get a good feeling dealing with the Salem guys and feel fortunate to have them!

In all fairness