Islandoftiki's Hawaiian Adventure!

Islandoftiki

Aloha friends!

I miss you all very much and long for our happy hour get togethers and other saltwater antics that made Portland's reefing community so great.

I feel bad that I haven't had more time to engage with the Portland forum, but things have been crazy since we landed here.  We bought a total gut renovation house, or more of a compound if you will.  It's broken up into four buildings.  A garage, guest quarters, main kitchen/living/dining/bedroom building and a separate en suite building.  Of course the renovation is dragging on FOREVER and we had to move out of our rental house since they sold it, so we're living in the enormous garage building, which is a lot more comfortable than you would think.  It has it's own finished bathroom and it's clean and quite roomy.  At one time they were using the building as a production film and video studio.

If you aren't friend with me on Facebook and you'd like to see my updates, check out my thread on Nano-Reef which I've been keeping pretty up to date.  Lots of snorkeling and tide pool videos on there!

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/351093-islandoftikis-hawaiian-adventure/

And if anyone wants to keep in touch via Facebook, I'm easy to find.  www.facebook.com/islandoftiki

Cheers!

I miss you all!

John

• Like 1