Tapatalk keeps crashing

NoobtoSalt

Yeah, the main page was a part of the site that was seriously compromised and we could not find a non-broken file to restore. I implemented a workaround by just getting the forum site online and error free. Tonight will be the first steps toward a clean copy of the forum with some of those main page features restored. I am moving the site to another server while the old server is rebuilt/re-installed (to ensure that there are no vulnerabilities still left on it). Once we have a known-clean state, we can start working on getting the main page restored. I'd love to see a new POTM/TOTM displayed up there.

Thanks for your observations Jessie. I'll look into the Tapatalk issues right now actually as they should not be tied to anything I'll be doing in 50 minutes or so.

Also, can you give me specifics as to how tapatalk keeps crashing? My wife and I are using it with no problems so far. Android/iPhone? Tapatalk free or tapatalk pro?

One thing I DID do (mainly just because it was annoying) was clear the cache within tapatalk. There was a lot of old posts that wouldn't load and were causing error messages to pop up when the app tried to reach them. Clearing the cache resolved this.