80 gallon bow front

Jnesbitt

This is the tank that I can currently working on. It sitting in the hall at the middle school I work at. The tank was donated by a member of this forum (I cant remember who (sad) ). It has a sump built into the back of the tank and stand.

15185241956_42a0c0b9b7_c.jpg

I build a hood for the thank to keep the kids out of it. I think it came out ok for not being a craftsmen at all. I really wanted the hood to have a curved front like the tank. That proved much harder then I thought it would be.

front of the tank

15021695858_5b93c006c1_c.jpg

side of the tank

15186325496_3fcdf4bee2_c.jpgUntitled

I had a 175 watt MH with 2 65 watt PC that I am currently using for lighting. I would like to upgrade to 2 250 watt MH at some point.

15205211061_06fa92aec5_c.jpg

There is currently about 50 lbs of rock in the tank, but I think it needs about 15 more pounds. I also made a skirt to hide the the lighting ballasts and all the cords.

15186324886_52ccd58c01_c.jpg

It is slowly coming together(clap). I have an older red sea berlin skimmer running right now. I am also working on getting some circulation pumps next.

Thanks for taking a look, and any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

post-9205-141867791142_thumb.jpg

post-9205-141867791146_thumb.jpg

post-9205-141867791149_thumb.jpg

You need to either upload them to the forum site or us an oIff-site housing site like photobucket or Flickr.

I prefer Flickr because it's free of annoying ads and they give you a gig of free storage, plus it stores full res photos. Then you copy the bbc code and paste it in your post.

Not sure how to include pictures using attachments, but I personally prefer to just upload the image(s) to imgur.com or some other image hosting site and link there with the [IMG] and [/IMG] commands.

You need to either upload them to the forum site or us an oIff-site housing site like photobucket or Flickr.

I prefer Flickr because it's free of annoying ads and they give you a gig of free storage, plus it stores full res photos. Then you copy the bbc code and paste it in your post.

Those are both fine recommendations, though I don't really care for Flickr too much cause they don't deal with zooming on mobile very well.

Not sure how to include pictures using attachments' date=' but I personally prefer to just upload the image(s) to imgur.com or some other image hosting site and link there with the [[b'][/b]IMG] and [/IMG] commands.

Those are both fine recommendations, though I don't really care for Flickr too much cause they don't deal with zooming on mobile very well.

I never noticed the zooming issue. Seems to do fine on my Samsung S5.