MJ 1200 or 900 Impeller

pledosophy

Anyone got a spare laying around? Maybe you did the mod and don't need it :D

I can buy, or trade for a frag of something. Otherwise I'm gonna have to spend the $20 and just buy a new pump to run my phosphate reactor. The impellers local go for the same price as a pump on line. Craziness.

I have an old 1200. It is running in my LR bucket right now. You can have the whole thing for $10. You come to Oregon City to get it. I am not doing anything tomorrow up until late afternoon (busy all evening), and after 1:00 on Sunday.

I actually have two of them. Both for $15. That way you have a spare.

PM me.

dsoz

What happen to it? I have fixed several of them .. did the impeller head or base break away from the mag. so it spins free on the Shaft? if so loctite makes a 2 part epoxie that will glue them back together like new (marine grade) at home depot for 4.95 or bring it by and I'll glue it for you.

What happen to it? I have fixed several of them .. did the impeller head or base break away from the mag. so it spins free on the Shaft? if so loctite makes a 2 part epoxie that will glue them back together like new (marine grade) at home depot for 4.95 or bring it by and I'll glue it for you.

The blades of the impeller are completely gone. It's just a plastic nub that is left.

Dsoz, I am gonna see if I can find anything a bit closer to Beaverton. If not I'll hit you up. Might be weird to see your place though, last time I was there you were still a frog spawn fiend.

The blades of the impeller are completely gone. It's just a plastic nub that is left.

Dsoz, I am gonna see if I can find anything a bit closer to Beaverton. If not I'll hit you up. Might be weird to see your place though, last time I was there you were still a frog spawn fiend.

It will be totally weird because I don't have a tank up and running anymore. Just an old sump with some rock that is still circulating in saltwater with a powerhead (MJ1200)...

I am going through a life change... I am going to quit teaching and go back to school. I am starting to downgrade my expenses, and I started with the tank. :( It is gone... gone... gone...

dsoz

Still looking for one of these? Not sure if its the one you are looking for, but I have one still in the package. Its marked MP900 MJ1000 MP1200 part # 00.45.012. If you want it,it's yours. Just send something cool down next time someone is heading south. I like colored sticks best :)