Frags for sale $

SteveHash-fish20

Alright so they're nothing special but tryna clean the tank out a bit before I swap everything over.

Bam bams 4heads

$10

7upypequ.jpg

German Blue

$15

ymezyrah.jpg

Lathinade Star polyp

$10

They are $70 on live aquaria

http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/ItemDisplay.cfm?c=2733+7&ddid=167257

abu7eryt.jpg

And I got sold these as "Blue Angels" but on zoanthids.com their called "eye of rah"

$15 whole thing

etetu6yp.jpg

Sorry about the pics as the zoas are kinda pissed at me for picking them up in the pics.

"Blue angels" and the death Palys both have 15+ polyps

bring them by when you bring the ballast I'll take'em and the other ones will figure out a price when you get here. thanks bro.. sry the up grade didn't go as planned. hope the pwr head serves you well. got a few other freebies you might be able to use when you swing by.

couple test kits, additives, and we can see what else you need that I don't. swing arm hydrometer.. return pump or 2 IDK what are you missing for this build? whet thru the boxs of stuff you saw garage full of stuff lol, will give another hook up, again sry the last one didn't work.. when you come by maybe you can tell me what mal-functioned. after you get what you need going to post the rest for free to whomever wants to pick it up.. but have you to make it by this week need to get ready for the move.

couple test kits' date=' additives, and we can see what else you need that I don't. swing arm hydrometer.. return pump or 2 IDK what are you missing for this build? whet thru the boxs of stuff you saw garage full of stuff lol, will give another hook up, again sry the last one didn't work.. when you come by maybe you can tell me what mal-functioned. after you get what you need going to post the rest for free to whomever wants to pick it up.. but have you to make it by this week need to get ready for the move.[/quote']

sounds good, if you want it all ill do everything for $25 plus the stealth heater. and if you do that i will get a ride and swing by.

roomate is just going to arkansas tomorrow so im gonna have to ask the wifey. (wife) and she personally hates my fish tank habit so lets hope the convo goes well with her tonight after school lol.

Alright so they're nothing special but tryna clean the tank out a bit before I swap everything over.

Bam bams 4heads

$10

7upypequ.jpg

German Blue

$15

ymezyrah.jpg

Lathinade Star polyp

$5

http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/ItemDisplay.cfm?c=2733+7&ddid=167257

abu7eryt.jpg

And I got sold these as "Blue Angels" but on zoanthids.com their called "eye of rah"

$15 whole thing

etetu6yp.jpg

Sorry about the pics as the zoas are kinda pissed at me for picking them up in the pics.

"Blue angels" and the death Palys both have 15+ polyps