Maristar 48" 250w Dual Halide Setup

sharoleb

Hi' date=' I'm currently running the Phoenix 14K, I can't remember what T5's I bought. Love the Phoenix!! However, the bulbs are pretty close to a year old so yes, they come with, but probably need to be replaced.[/quote']

since the bulbs need replacing would you take cash off and just keep them? since in a couple months they would need to be replaced anyways?

Here's a photo of it when i had my 75 gallon. Glws. I would stick to my guns on that price. The fixture alone costs 400 with no bulbs or ballast

IMG_1253.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

not paying that much for a fixture thats had numerous owners..

doesnt matter how much it is new when its used....

but k, GL

especially when i dont need the bulbs nor ballast

Thanks Noob, I appreciate it. It's hard to decide on a price that is good for everyone. The fixture is still in great condition and is a nice piece, regardless of how many owners. I'm not taking a hit just because someone doesn't want part of it. I'm selling it all together, package deal.

Thanks Noob' date=' I appreciate it. It's hard to decide on a price that is good for everyone. The fixture is still in great condition and is a nice piece, regardless of how many owners. I'm not taking a hit just because someone doesn't want part of it. I'm selling it all together, package deal.[/quote']

for sure, its just MH t-5 combos are not the same price they used to be, (the market isnt dead) but a loit of ppl are more t-5 only fixtures or LED's now a days.

if you notice the price on halides alone (on forums) they dont go for a lot of money at all.

im not saying you have a bad price. just in my book its pretty high, and know i can just buy another halide and get some supplemental t-5s make my own canopy to house them and its the same thing for cheaper.

just thought i would ask as never hurts to.

GL on the sale though!

No worries, I get it. This hobby is constantly changing, as is the technology that goes with it. Of course you could DIY and jimmy rig a light set up for cheaper. You can DIY everything for cheaper. But, IMHO, this fixture is better because a) canopies are ugly, and b) most DIY jobs are ugly and c) this one is ready to go and looks great. I sent a PM saying I can be flexible on price.

No worries' date=' I get it. This hobby is constantly changing, as is the technology that goes with it. Of course you could DIY and jimmy rig a light set up for cheaper. You can DIY [u']everything [/u]for cheaper. But, IMHO, this fixture is better because a) canopies are ugly, and b) most DIY jobs are ugly and c) this one is ready to go and looks great. LOL I sent a PM saying I can be flexible on price, but I'm not taking brand new bulbs out of my budget, I'm out of the hobby and am not going to pay for someone else's bulbs.

"canopies are ugly".........harsh. I rather like my canopy and DIY lights.:p

No worries' date=' I get it. This hobby is constantly changing, as is the technology that goes with it. Of course you could DIY and jimmy rig a light set up for cheaper. You can DIY [u']everything [/u]for cheaper. But, IMHO, this fixture is better because a) canopies are ugly, and b) most DIY jobs are ugly and c) this one is ready to go and looks great. LOL I sent a PM saying I can be flexible on price, but I'm not taking brand new bulbs out of my budget, I'm out of the hobby and am not going to pay for someone else's bulbs.

no i understand but personally thats like me paying for bulbs that have no life in them. supposibly radium bulbs can last 14 months.. really your supposed to change them around 8 as depending on how much your running them the life of the bulb dies out.

i dont want to pay for bulbs that im not going to use. especially ones im going to throw away. and as the seller i would never do that to someone.

its up to you again but personally i wouldnt pay more than 250 for the ballast and fixture. the t-5s are the only bulb id probably not change and those are $20 and i can get them even cheaper than that at certain LFS cause of closer connections.

im not trying to disrespect your price, or what you feel the value of the fixture is in anyway. hey maybe youll find someone willing to pay that much, i personally might not get another light for another month or two as my focus on my upgrade is to take it pretty slow.

i have the same ballast and if i got the maristar i would personally upgrade to a double icecap thats dimmable. so if you ever decide for some reason on parting it out.

(cause it would be easier to sell) let me know and ill buy the fixture. if not, no worries.