For sale: Corals, fish, and rock.

Splatus

Hey everybody,

I've decided to get out of the saltwater hobby for a while and need to find homes for some coral. I have green hammer, favia, sunset monti, millipora, frogspawn, purple and red plating monti, green birdsnest. Tomini tang, foxface, chromis, and a pseudochromis. Also, quite a bit of live rock. $30 for large colonies, $20 for medium, $10 for individual frags, we can make a deal for multiple pieces. There is one huge green acropora about a foot in diameter currently hosting 8 green chromis, probably too big to get out of the tank in a single piece asking $200 for that piece or make an offer. I also have a 45 gallon tall, a stand for a 55 gallon standard tank and lots of assorted hang on back filters. I'm located in Bend. 541-633-6898. I can't seem to get pictures to upload, call or email and I can send some. jsadams1970@yahoo.com

The tomini tang is 4 inches or less and I've had it for about 2 years, I don't think they get much bigger. I'll sell the chromis for $20 for all 8 but the corals and rock will need to go before I can catch any of the fish. I have one colony of purple monti about 4 inches in diameter, one red plating monti about 6 inches and 2 smaller about 2 inches each.