40 gallon breeder complete system 500$

kev311

62f66752-4e3f-adb7.jpg62f66752-4d0c-1c12.jpg62f66752-4d26-3e52.jpgeverything has to go and ill try to list every thing i have to the best of my ability.

Equipment:

40 gallon breeder bought in july of this year

diy 20 gallon tru vu sump with standard baffle system

aquac urchin skimmer with waste spicket on the collection cup

Gen-x pcx 30 982 gph return pump w/scwd

dual pfo 250w metal halide ballast (not hqi)two pfo pendants w/5 month old 14,000k sps bulbs

next reef media reactor

1 month old 36' t5ho single light fixture w/6500k bulb

brs 6 stage 150 gpd ro/di unit(has dual di canister setup w/tds meter)

half a bucket of reef crystals

api master reef test kit

i dont have a stand or canopy as this was a work in progress

live stuff:

80Lbs live rock most of this has lots of mushrooms attached including rainbow ric yuma and some florida rics too

probably 40lbs sand (i also have about 150 lbs of sea flor special in totes not live though

colony of green tort acro

green milli colony

2.5 X 3.0 hollywood stunner

1 eye of im not sure what kind of chalice it is but the eye is pink and the body is blue

leather coral

1 5 inch in diameter rbta

1 1.5 inch gbta

zoo's

2 polyps lunar eclipse

5 polyps candy apple reds

1 magician

various palys (sea foam and some brown and green)

1 flame scallop

1 2.5 inch blue tang (i know it needs a bigger home I would actually like to sell the blue and yellow tang separately to someone w/at least a 150 gallon tank. )

1 2.5 inch yellow tang

1 3 inch yellow tail wrasse

1 1.5 yellow watchman goby

1 3 inch lawn mower goby

1 1.5 inch tru perc clown

about 20 various snails 10 hermits (about) 2 turbo snails

probably alot more but im under alot of stress right now and may of forgot some stuff. you can also text me at 503-999-3716

Well I guess I just freaked out a bit, and now have my personal issues under control so I'm going to keep at working on making this something I can really be proud of. However I still would like to sell my blue tang to someone with at least a 150 gallon tank or better. He eats like a pig and seems happy but he still gets the occasional small case of ich and none of my other fish are ever affected by this, so this tells me that he must be stressed. I would like to get 30 dollars for him

Sent from my Dark Jelly Belly using Tapatalk 2