WTB Brine Shrimp

NoobtoSalt

If you ever need live brine I know the wet spot sells them. :). Much much cheaper to hatch your own though.

Yeah I have been looking into different ways to hatch them myself and it looks like that's the route I'm going to go. I was refered to brineshirmpdirect.com and that's probably where I will order but figured local is always better if possible.

Thanks for the heads up though with the wet spot.

You will have to make a thread on your hatching setup once you get it going; I am really interested to see what you come up with. :)

P.S. does Dave hatch brine for his baby clowns? If so he may have a local source for eggs.

You will have to make a thread on your hatching setup once you get it going; I am really interested to see what you come up with. :)

P.S. does Dave hatch brine for his baby clowns? If so he may have a local source for eggs.

He was the one that suggested to get them from online. I spent an hour or so at his place last week when I got the new cube tank going over how to hatch them etc. I have been watching some video's online as well on how to do it. Seems pretty easy and my seahorses need more food so I have to do something.

That hatchery they sell is cool! I purchased one' date=' and some eggs awhile back. Really simple and super easy![/quote']

I'm going to start with a soda bottle at first but I think I very well might get the black tray hatchery. pretty cool and needs no aeration. If I don't get any hits by tonight I will be placing my order tomorrow.

Dave was suggesting Grade A's. Which ones are you using?

They say premium grade on the bottle. If you do order from them, get the stuff to feed/ gut load them with. I'm sure Dave gave you this heads up all ready. I saw his from pics and thought it was the coolest thing! If your down in my neck of the woods shoot me a pm and I can give you some eggs if your interested mang.

Jesse this is a cool link, i don't know if you have?

http://www.melevsreef.com/pics/food/bbs/how_to_bbs.html

Haven't seen that one yet but they are all very similar in how to hatch them. I'm going to start by just hatching them for the time being. As long as I feed them within the first 24 hours I shouldn't have to enrich them but I will likely be doing that as well at some point when I have fry.