IS THIS OK?

g81

I JUST CAME ACROSS A NEW USED TANK.

IT LOOKE TO HAVE STRESS CRACKS? I JUST WANT TO MAKE SHURE ITS OK TO USE. IM IN THE MIDDLE OF PLUMBING IT ALL NOW TO SWAP EVERYTHING FROM MY 46G TO THIS 55.

I JUST DONT WNAT THIS TO BUST OPEN ONE NIGHT AND FLOOD MY HOUSE LOL.

THANKS

2012-06-17_16-29-38_380.jpg

Doing that now its in my backyard all piped up with the sump circulating. it looks very solid. i just wanted to make shure' date=' should last me a while?[/quote']

Should last awhile just fine for you. Keep in mind I'm just looking at a picture but have head plenty of acrylic tanks that did that in the past and it was never a problem.

Doing that now its in my backyard all piped up with the sump circulating. it looks very solid. i just wanted to make shure' date=' should last me a while?[/quote']

Should last awhile just fine for you. Keep in mind I'm just looking at a picture but have head plenty of acrylic tanks that did that in the past and it was never a problem.

I would be most concerned if it was in the middle of the acrylic. It is fairly common to see some crazing on the seams of older acyclic tanks although your tank does have quite a bit. Check the tank over to make sure there is crazing only at the seams and if there is you should be fine. Make sure to watch and see if they increase in number or size. Also make sure whatever you have the tank on in your backyard is level, acrylic tanks can get damaged/crack if filled and kept on an un-level surface.