Calit Tort, Acan Echinata, Blasto, Acan

sharoleb

I'm considering selling my entire system, or just selling off the corals and live rock for now. Depends on the offers. Feel free to check out my build thread and let me know if you're interested. For now, however, until I can get more pictures here is what I have. Reasonable offers definitely considered. No trades please, I need to wrap this up. Thanks.

Cali Tort: $125obo

CaliTortFront.jpg

CaliTortBack.jpg

CaliTort.jpg

Calitortwithruler.jpg

Nice colony of watermelon zoas and blue yellow ones. $45

203.jpg

Large colony 3 color Aussie Blasto Merletti (left $125) and rainbow-ish acan SOLD on the right.

DSC01999.jpg

61711044.jpg

Acan Echinata $85

RainbowAcan1.jpg

DSC00916.jpg

Dragon Soul Favia - $60

152.jpg

Huge candy cane colony - $60

157.jpg

Lobo - $50

160.jpg

Green acro - $25

204-1.jpg

Duncan Frags: $8 per polyp: buy the whole thing $5 per polyp

195.jpg

I also have a free frags of xenia or birds nest if you buy anything. Thanks for looking.

Thanks Josh! How is the acan doing?

I really can't seem to decide if I want to break the whole tank down or not, so in the mean time I'm still open for offers on the coral. Montis, candy cane and green acro are pending. All very healthy corals that have been in my care for a minimum of a year, most much longer than that. If you see something in the pictures or in the build thread that's not listed but you're interested in, please just ask. I have some cool black sponge (look at the lobo pic) as another freebie with purchase.

You're very welcome Randy I'm glad you like it. It was very nice meeting you.

I'm down to make some deals if anyone wants to do some bundles. The more you buy the more you save. Everything super healthy, and I feel as though these are pretty good prices................

:D

No offense to anyone, but if we are unable to meet after the last couple/few weeks of emailing, I will need to move on to the next buyer. I'm trying to be flexible, but generally am available weeknights after 6 and can make arrangements to meet on the weekend. Thanks.