Eugene Tank Movers!!

Algae

A major thanks to Eugene area reefers for helping me get 180 and 75 tanks and stand over to my house!

First of all Breefcase (Kevan)in has always been the defintion of a stand-up guy. First to volunteer his truck and sacrifice limited family time. I am always impressed by his wisdom and knowledge! Thank you! PS: My wife is kicking me about getting some salmon! Keep in touch!

Thanks to Hog Head (Eugene) for the pleasure of meeting you and the generous use of your truck! I am still sore by your story of you and a friend moving a 210 by yourselves from a second floor. Although my daughter might not be too impressed by you being a train engineer, I sure as hell am! Thanks, Eugene!

Bryan again showed up right on time and we shared war stories about psycho ex-girlfriends. I hope the 40B and drilling works for ya Buddy. Check out the duplex down the street. Be great to have ya in the neighborhood! There are a lot of nice kids your son’s age in the area for your boy to play with! Talk to ya soon!

Finally, thanks to Bachelor (Robert) who is usually( justifiably) embarrassed by me, Cellowithgills (Micah, congrats again on your engagement!), and Talkalot for your generous offers!!

Thanks, Franklin