Who wants some spring chinook salmon?

Breefcase

As many of you know, I drive all over creation every weekend. This includes driving through prime Indian fishing areas like The Dalles and Cascade Locks. I have been buying Salmon from them, as the fish come up river, for several years now. This time of year, is the best wild Salmon that you can get (Spring Chinook...Ok, the sockeye is pretty good too...).

Anyway I am going to get a couple this Friday, and thought I would offer to hook up some fellow reefers, if anyone is interested. A couple of weeks ago, I paid $5/pound, whole fish (guts in). Sometimes they will gut them, and charge $6/pound. Yes, this is the same fish that Market of Choice recently had for sale at $26.99/pound for fillets. You can figure about 60-70% of the fish's weight, guts in, will = fillets.

If anyone is intersted, I am willing to make one stop in the Portland area to drop off fish. Other stops, possible depending.

Cash only, weighed fish, I don't intend to make any thing off the sale, just want to hook some folks up.

LMK