WTS 6' Sunlight Supply Maristar Fixture

Derbird

Hello Everyone,

Well I need to sell my light (sad). The older house we rent just can't handle the power it takes to run this plus the tank with out running wires everywhere creating tripping hazards or calling an electrician. Not doing electrical in a house I don't own and I'm a klutz so...... I need to go a different route with my final tank light.

MH bulbs are mix matched. I got these at West Side and didn't notice until they shut down.

Here is the stats

6' Sunlight Supply Maristar fixture 70.4" x 13.75" x 4.3"

3 x 250 watt MH

4 x 39 T-5 HO

Good condition

Bulbs are all brand new, only used long enough to test them

2 x Ushio 20,000 K

1 x Phoenix 14,000 K

4 x 39 watt T-5 HO Actinic

Ballast, I have a duel Sunlight Supply 250 watt that will go with this fixture. I only planned on running two of the bulbs so I have the one ballest.

NewLightsinHood.jpg

NewLightsBallest.jpg

I am asking what I payed for this $400 New prices run from $700 - $1200 without bulbs or ballast so I think this is a great deal :)

This is a great light and if the ancient circuit breaker could handle it and the tank I would not be selling. Fell free to PM or post with any questions

Thanks for looking

If I were you' date=' I would goto Garretts and get 3 electronic ballasts and still use this!!![/quote']

Thanks guys. The light is not the issue, I love it. Its the electrical in my rental home that can't handle the awesome light. If it would work for me you would have to pry this out of my dead hands (whistle)

I cannot believe this hasn't sold yet. If I still had the 240 gallon I would have got this for sure.

Free bump for a crazy price

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Good point, this is a great light for an eight foot tank too (whistle)

I have the perfect 180 for sale.... they will be a great match ;)

Great light. I ran the 4ft for a couple of years and I loved it

Woohoo networking, love it.

I have had some interest but no takers yet. If your sitting on the fence don't wait too long. I have this priced to move. :D

Does this have feet for setting on the tank or does it come with any other mounting hardware?

No feet or stands. It has four eye hooks for hanging. I planed on using it in my canopy so didn't buy the feet. But it will hang nicely :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
To make this an even sweeter deal I'll let it go for $350 for paid PNWMAS members' date=' $400 for unpaid. Worth buying a membership(whistle)[/quote']

Bump it up. Its a wast of a great light to have it sitting unused in my room.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Bringing this up from the abyss

I tested this light yester day and everything fired right up and was ready to go :)

Make me a offer*

* Craigs list offers will be entertained, by entertained I mean they are entertaining :p

Still have the last years lawn mower bag, the 3 legged dog and the !/2 can of axel grease that my grandfather gave 10 years ago, and a Beta Max still in the box, could throw in a morphed 1st gen weed eater line to boot, Oh.. speaking of boots also have a mis-match pair of army boots size 8 1/2 left and 12 1/2 right that were only worn on the the 3rd wens of each month ending in R or 31 that I could trhow in...

bump for a good deal

• 2 weeks later...
Still have the last years lawn mower bag, the 3 legged dog and the !/2 can of axel grease that my grandfather gave 10 years ago, and a Beta Max still in the box, could throw in a morphed 1st gen weed eater line to boot, Oh.. speaking of boots also have a mis-match pair of army boots size 8 1/2 left and 12 1/2 right that were only worn on the the 3rd wens of each month ending in R or 31 that I could trhow in...

bump for a good deal

If you only had a two headed goat we would be close to a deal here (laugh)

Weather is changing and its time to focus on the tanks again. Need more light?