Looking For his Specific Blue Acro

DennisW

Hello, Im looking for this specific blue acro. I do not know the name of it but if someone has a frag/piece of it, I would sure be interested in buying it. I found a couple examples of it in other peoples tanks and have posted the pics below.

Thanks!

Dennis

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12721[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12722[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12723[/ATTACH]

post-107-141867789375_thumb.jpg

post-107-141867789379_thumb.jpg

post-107-141867789383_thumb.jpg

First pic looks like a ORA blue Getman Digitata to me. I'm no expert on the sticks though.

EDIT: on a second look it definitely it's a Digitata

i have the ORA blue German digi and it doesnt look like that is a type of blue acro with light blue tips like franks picture i also have that same blue tipped acro

Those pics are from online. I cruised thru the "SPS Only Tanks" thread on RC and found them. I would want to find the coral local only as to avoid shipping costs. I believe the coral that Frank has is the correct coral. I will know more when I go see it in person...hopefully.

Dennis

Those pics are from online. I cruised thru the "SPS Only Tanks" thread on RC and found them. I would want to find the coral local only as to avoid shipping costs. I believe the coral that Frank has is the correct coral. I will know more when I go see it in person...hopefully.

Thanks everyone for your contributions.

Dennis

Archived