Outer Orbit 24" 150W MH and 4 x 24W T5==Project==$50!

DennisW

For sale is a 24" Outer Orbit brand fixture with 150W MH and 4 x 24W T-5 and 4 x 1W LED Moonlights. Here's why it's so cheap, the MH bulb will not work and I think the ballast is fried. I modified this light by adding another set of t-5's using a workhorse ballast. Everything worked just fine for quite a while and then the halide quit working. Also one of the led moonlights doesn't work. I am including a hanging kit for the fixture.

If you want to fix it, it's a great lighting setup. I used it on a 60 cube and it worked perfect. Please PM me if interested.

Oh ya, almost forgot, fixture will come with 2 Aquascience 22K T5 bulbs, 2 ATI BluePlus T5 bulbs and a 150W Pheonix 14K MH bulb. All t5's need replaced due to age (but still work fine) and the MH bulb is about 6 months old.

Thanks

Dennis

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12713[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12714[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12715[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12716[/ATTACH]

post-107-141867789349_thumb.jpg

post-107-141867789352_thumb.jpg

post-107-141867789356_thumb.jpg

post-107-141867789359_thumb.jpg

I can't believe that no one wants this light. Fix it up and resell it or use it. The workhorse ballast alone was $35 just 2 months ago. How's about $30 or a cool SPS or zoanthid frag? Thats like giving it away. But, if you can do something with it, then it works for me. I bought the fixture from Brad less than a year ago for $140. Granted everything worked on it at the time but still, a 250W halide ballast shouldn't cost THAT much. If it wasn't that I just purchased a 24" Geisemann Infinity, I would have been repairing it myself and still using it.

Dennis