Not fully expanded frogspawn

Sol

My frogspawn looked really odd for the last couple days. It was kind of semi-retracted. It certainly wasn't all the way closed like it is at night or when I move it, but it's tentacles were only protruding maybe 1" beyond the fleshy part of the head, rather than its typical 3" or so.

It's not brown slime, and it's been healthy for the last month or so, including having grown a couple new heads. Nothing has changed in terms of light or flow, the only new thing is I've gotten an RBTA. It's way away from the frogspawn though, so no possibility of stinging.

I'll try to get pics up tomorrow; lights are out now. Thanks in advance for any possible explanations.

-Sol

I second that I have the same problem, frogspawn has been healthy with 2 new heads and fully extended then I changed two things added a new much larger skimmer and a whitish green BTA which looked fantastic in the store now neather one fully extends. they are 2' apart both still look fine just smaller. any clue what might be Wrong?

sol I hope with help we can figure this out if it is the same problem. good luck