Small parrot for sale

New job forces the sale of my beloved bird. I travel a LOT now and he is not getting the attention he deserves. He is an 8 year old Maximillian Pionus. He likes everyone when he gets to know them. He has a large vocabulary. He has never bitten me or my wife. He will have a very nice cage, tons of toys, and whatever food I have left for him.

I am asking $400 for him with all the accessories.

Please know that parrots require huge amounts of attention, and they live a very long time. He will probably live another 40 years. If you are interested, PM me and we can arrange a time for you to meet him.

If you know birds, you know this is a very low price for this bird. I want him to go to a great forever home!!!

My fiance wants to get another African bird to go with her African Grey, but we just found out that her parrot expert friend is dying of cancer (two months to two years to live) and is going to have to find a home for many of her birds, so we might have to adopt one or two more Greys! Otherwise, the Pionus would be an excellent addition to our gang, but I wouldn't be able to commit for some time until we know what's going on with her friend and what the fate of her birds is going to be.