TONS of new CORALS, fish and inverts in!!

Hello PNWMAS!!!

We just got in one of the nicest coral orders I have seen in a long time! Tons of great looking stuff of almost all the types available. There are definitely some choice pieces to be had and now is a great time to come by and check it out.

We also received a really great shipment of Bali fish and inverts. Tons of stuff!

Check out The Premium Aquariums Facebook page for a soon to be posted sale as well!!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Premium-Aquarium/160254574029224

PNWMAS member sill get a FREE filter sock of choice with any $50+ coral purchase in addition to the sale on Facebook.

Come by the shop and check it all out!

Hey Garrett,

Get any pederson shrimps in?

Kevin

Unfortunatley none came in my friend. I am ording more over the next couple of weeks but they have been harder to get the last few weeks for some reason.

Do I qualify for the filter sock aftrer yesterdays business? haha

I think it may. You will have to come in and chat with the boss to get one :)

Dude' date=' just checked out facebook. Are you crazy!!!!!!! Today is my last day off... just might be making a trip next week if I can.. Amazing looking stuff as always bud.[/quote']

LOL, and those are just a few of the crappy cell phone pictures I got this morning. Everything looks soooooo much better in person and I think I pictured about 3-4% of them max. Come on down!

His Facebook? My whole recent newsfeed was nothing but bad arse pics of all his new goodies:-)

Lol, you really gotta get some time off of work to come check these beauties out. There are so many!!!!

I got to see each and every one of those corals in the pictures today. There are a few corals missing from those picture. As always wonderful experience shopping at Garretts

Thank you clap)

Karen, It is always a pleasure having you down. Thanks a ton for grabbing some stuff today and your continued support :)

Archived