WTB 90g - 120g tank

nelsz3

Looking for a new tank in the 90 -120 gallon range, would like to stay in the 4ft long range and preferably glass with a open top but i am open to acrylic if it is clean.

Don't really need a stand or hood just a nice clean new to me tank!

I know someone gots to have one sitting around there not using!;)

depends on the tank and the condition, i looked at a 90g glass yesterday from craigslist for 150 but it had scratches so i had to pass. not looking to spend a fortune but maybe a small one if its the right one for me. I'm a junker by trade so i always try the used route before going new

this one isnt in that bad of shape. maybe a couple of scratches and i just resealed it. you are welcome to come take a look and make an offer if you want. or if you are not to busy today we are going to be running around portland today, so we can load it up and meet you somewhere in town

Is it a 90g? are the scratches on the front or sides of the tank? Are they deep algae growing scratches? i ask cause that is why i am wanting to get a another tank, my 75 has some sratches that harbor algae and are a pain to clean. I am off work today so far and plan on visiting oiab and maybe rose city too so i will be around town if you are willing to lug it withyou

No problem. I understand. If you dont find what you are looking for come take a look anyway that tank originally had no center brace. I added it on the advise of a friend. But the tank was set up and running with no bowing before I bought It. Good luck on your hunt.

It may not be what you are looking for, but I have a 3x2x2 (90gal) acrylic tank that I dont need. It is euro braced, but no brace going across the middle. Looking to get $150 out of it, let me know if you want to come check it out. I wont be able to get it down to portland for quite some time so you would have to be able to come up this way.

Shoot me a pm if you are interested. thanks

Archived