Premium Aquarium: Beautiful store, friendly knowledgeable staff!

tif

We took a trip from Astoria to Salem on Monday to pick up my beautiful new acrylic cube tank that Charles built. I have to say that when considering most SW stores in Portland that I've been to, I'd rather drive 45 minutes further to The Premium Aquarium. Garrett and Josh are patient, helpful, knowledgeable and nice! I went in with a list of questions and walked out with a list of answers and another list of ideas. If nothing else, stop in to see Garrett's daughter, she's as cute as a button!

Thanks a lot Garrett and Josh!

Thanks Tiffany' date=' you'll have to post up some pix's when you get that tank filled up[/quote']

I think we'll be filling the tank up on Friday. I buffed out some scratches and a couple of white blemishes and wiped it down with RODI and a flour sack towel last night. I'm also currently working on plans to make an enclosure for my LED fixture. We can't decide if we should hang the light or make a canopy that sits on top. My husband sure likes the water reflection on the ceiling so it'll probably be a hanging style. I'll post pics of that as I go. I guess I should make a new tank thread?

Thanks again Charles, Garrett and Josh!

Archived