Eugene to Vancouver and back on Wednesday

ghiggi

I'll be heading up to Vancouver for the day on Wednesday. If anyone needs something picked up or delivered along the way, I'd be happy to help out. I'll check the forum tomorrow evening to see if anyone responds. Any requests should be in by 10pm. You can also text me at 5415433268.

Since my job takes me from Ashland to Vancouver on a regular basis (every couple of weeks), if someone needs something moved and they don't need it in a hurry, you can message me a request. If I can help out, I will. I also have a couple of shipping coolers to carry things if needed.

I only attended 3 meeting back in 2008 when my wife and I first moved up here. At that time, I was planning on setting my 135g back up, but I made a deal with my wife to wait until we bought a new place. I just didn't think it would be 4 years.

Now I am a district manager for Bi-Mart responsible for 37 stores from Ashland to Vancouver. I am constantly on the road visiting my stores and if I can help folks get some stuff from point A to point B, why not help. At least I will get to meet more reefers. And then there is the whole "pay it forward" ideal.

Well, Wednesday was a bust. I wasn't able to respond to any messages due to the site problems. I will be going back up this Tuesday. So if anyone still needs anything transported, let me know.

Archived