Free 90g tank, stand, and lights...with issues

Gilliroo

Up for grabs is a glass 90g tank with a slow leak along the bottom front edge. It needs to be re-siliconed. The tank is drilled in the back for two 1.5 inch overflows, and it includes a very nice Glass Holes overflow box, bulkheads, and vented elbows. It has two 3/4 inch bulkhead returns in the corners. Some plumbing still attached. This overflow was totally silent in our system.

There is also a cosmetically challenged stand that will need some work to be functional, and an ugly but functional 8 bulb t5 retrofit fixture. We are also throwing in a canister filter we've never used, so I can't vouch for its functionality.

Everything is very dirty, and the tank is really heavy. Must take the whole system, and must come today. Bring a friend to help lift the tank, as we are wiped out from the tank move and cannot help. We will cheer you on, however!

We also have live sand if anyone needs some. Will have some live rock for sale in a day or two, once we're sure we like the new rockscaping. Some large pieces.

Anyway, this might be a good project tank for someone who wants to DIY and save some money. Please PM me if you are interested!

Gillian

I'd love to donate it to TFT! Is there someone who can pick it up? I don't have the means to transport, and will need to find it a home in the next few days to clear the way for a remodel.

I'm sure I can find a few other miscellaneous tank things I can throw in for TFT if someone can fetch it.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Gillian

Archived