Amazing Fish Store

Blackhand

Went to the Premium Aquarium yesterday and finally met garrett and roger, great guys running an amazing store. I was really impressed with the quality and the selection of everything. garrett and roger are really nice and informative guys if my wife wasnt with me i would have stayed much longer it was so much fun going to a store that i can learn things at. The store in roseburg is very poor its sad when i go in and teach them things about their livestock. But loved the store and got some great cuc members and cant wait to make the trip back up. To all the coral addicts out there they have a great selection right now tons of clams and just about everything i wish i wasnt starting a fowlr tank but thanks for everything garrett and roger.

Ditto buddy. You will fit in with the usual 1045 crowd that greets me every Sunday before I open the shop. I guarantee that if you come alone you will be spending time with the rest of us talking about reefin stuff for most of the day!!!! Great talking to you.

Thanks for swinging in Jesse! It is always good to meet another member that hasn't been in to the store yet. I am really happy that you enjoyed the store and look forward to helping with any of your future needs. Thanks for the props too!

the pleasure was all mine i just wish i lived closer so i could come in more often

Ditto buddy. You will fit in with the usual 1045 crowd that greets me every Sunday before I open the shop. I guarantee that if you come alone you will be spending time with the rest of us talking about reefin stuff for most of the day!!!! Great talking to you.

Haha yeah i wish i could come in every sunday actually more haha but thanks for everything and cant wait to make the trip up again

Well then next time i go to Eugene we will have to meet up I go there every couple months or so that would be fun

If ya come up I'll show ya how to do a "frag and run" of Clay's Leng Sy. You can do the same thing with Roger by telling him his shoe is untied!

Archived