mp10es, Rimless nano, 40B

iroll253

8 Month old mp10es non wireless (have original box), and 2 month old koralia evo 1400gph.

Prices are obo

$30+shipping for the k evo

$185+shipping for the mp10

Both above for $220 shipped.

24x16x12x3/8'' Thick Rimless acrylic tank. External overflow with black back. Tank comes with a 100w heater, mag 2 pump,a odyessa x54 led light, stand, the rock shown and the sand.

Tank has been cycling since november 1st. Had a damsel in for a month and put it in the 70g. Have carbon bag for the overflow.

The Tank is plumbed as a closed loop featuring all schedule 80 bulkheads. The water is just pulled from the overflow and returned right back in the tank.

Asking 200 for the complete setup. Or 150 for the tank and stand only. Local Pickup Only. For the tank.

I also have a 40 gallon breeder for sale that has held nothing but fish for a qt. Asking 50$,

a 24'' Hang on back skimmer / refugium with pump for 50$,

and a 14'' hang on back refugium no pump 20$

DSC_0082.jpg

IMAG0366.jpg

IMAG0367.jpg

DSC_0146-3.jpg

tank when inhabited by reef

DSC_0050.jpg

HOB Equipment

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

Wish you were closer that tank looks amazing. Maybe I should make the drive.

Thanks! Im diggin your sig.

omarorotiz - sorry for the delay, I have already upgraded to my 70g cube. I am in the market for a swc160,mp40 and rkl controller so am selling somethings to help fund them. I can find out shipping no problem if you are interested, but since the item is acrylic i would want to ship it ups.. If that is alright with you the total cost should be no more than 33$ lmk.

All items still available for anyone interested.

No I said I had 3 and kept this one of the 3 because it was the quietest when you were inquiring about the noise of it. The mp10 is still available. Please excuse my choice in not responding to your multiple pms about all mp10's needed a bearing replacement, I just didn't feel like arguing.

Archived