WTB 70w HQI Ballast Locally

I got an aromat electronic ballast....I think it's broken...but if you want it you can have it. Since you are an "engineer", you can probably fix it easily. I accidental knocked it off the back of the tank and poof...gone. Maybe loose wires? You can also have the bulb and DIY fixture.

I got one from a local electrician. Just opened the phone book and started calling. Finally found a guy who had one lying around' date=' sold it to me for 20 bucks.[/quote']

What place? My dad works at Heinke Wholesalers down on Adams. He's the guy I've been bugging about all my wiring for the lighting.

..... You can also have the bulb and DIY fixture.

Seriously??? Sweet (rock2) ( The Aquatic Engineer thing is a joke, thats what I used to put on my resume for when I worked at Pet Time in Eugene :D ) What area of Beaverton do u live in? I'm over off of Scholls and Murray. I'll PM you. Thanks(clap)

Forgot to ask this in the original post, does any one know a good place to get some 60mm computer fans?

Preferably the "scroll" type, the ones that are a similar design to how a leaf blowers motor would work. I checked Frys and Norvac already and they both didnt have anything that was the right size.

I'm looking to replace the stock fans in my Nano cube with something that pushes more air for the the halide.