WTB: vintage receivers, speakers

grassi

Hi all, the man cave project (that jamie keeps calling "basement remodeling") officially started!

There will be a new aquarium too, we just don't know yet where :)

What I know is that I will need some music, so I am looking for vintage receivers, amplifiers, speakers from manufactured from late '60 to beginning of the '80. The receivers are usually with a silver face and knobs and the speakers big and heavy :)

I can buy, trade for corals or equipment or trade for other vintage hifi.

Thanks!

I have a couple things laying around you may be interested in. Rotel Reciever/amp needs one channel repaired(quoted $40 to do it). Pair of Cannon three way speakers with cabs and grilles(12 inch woofers) needs foam surrounds(quoted $25 dollars to do it). Rotel dual tape deck. Rotel 16 band(?) EQ. Rotel Dynamic stabilizer. If you are interested in the stuff let me know. I can get pictures and model numbers. Not supre sure on wat it is worth. Basically It is a complete sound system that needs a little love put back into it. Was gonna use it in my "man cave" but it will be a while before I am building one.

I have some Pioneer recievers, speakers, etc in the attic dont know if I can get to it right away though, I've told my sons this spring is operation clean attic, everything comes down, still have all the twins clothes, cribs, highchairs etc and they just turned 26!

Archived