Stylaster, MrBret, and Jeremy Awesome!!

ReefSafari

I would like to thank three awesome members for thier hookups!

Stylaster- First Big appologies(scary) He is hooking me up with two awesome Fungias and Zoas, Nothing like the utter metally challenged feeling when you accidently wash your smart phone the night prior to having to meet several people in different cities, NO e-mail, No GPS, NO PNWMAS.org...Note to self, When someone tells you to meet at Burgerville in Woodland, WA....that doesn't mean sit out front of the McDonalds in Woodland for 2 hours wondering if they are going to showDOH!...SOOO sorry Roy..That was probably the dummest thing I have ever done in my life, and made me realize how helpless I am without my smartphone...(scratch)..I will make it up to you somehow..I am soo sorry..Public Appology..

Mr.Bret- YOU SIR ARE THE MAN!! Bret has two of the most amazing systems I have seen, I mean INTENSE!! I was blown away at some of the corals he had, Super great guy, went out of his way to meet me and hooked me up with some AMAZING Chalices, When you frag that Mr.Brets Stunner please let me know, I want to be on the waiting list...Thanks for all the awesome chalices...

Jeremy- Thanks for waiting for me...sorry it took so long to get to Tigard, absolutley LOVE the Pina Coladas, they are awesome!! Same with the Armegedons, Thanks for the trade, He has one of the coolest nanos I have seen, and looking forward to his 30 build here soon...Thanks for the trades!

Three members I would not hesitate buying, selling , or trading too...Thanks guys!

Archived