New duncans!

impur

Well Roe's had a sale and to top it off they had 4 more colors of duncans. I had to have em! So Randy and I went in on an order for 1 polyp each of all 4 colors. I rec'd them on tuesday and all of them started opening up within minutes. The only problem is, the polyps are close together so its gonna be tough seperating them. Anyway, here are the pics from this afternoon, all of them are open, only one is about half way open at this point.

100_0257.jpg

100_0262.jpg

100_0258.jpg

This one is my fav

100_0259.jpg

100_0260.jpg

100_0261.jpg

I cant belive you posted pics to the group before sending me one......

J/K Its hard to tell from your pics or from my monitor. Is there a big difference in there colors?

LOL your killin me!

Its tough to tell right now. At this point, 2 of them look very similar. There is an obvious white/yellow one, and the one with shorter tentacles is different from the rest. The taller frag in the pic of the 3, and the one in the first 2 pics look very similar. I need them to open up a little more to tell for sure.

The short tentacle one is really cool. A nice purple color with some green and yellow. Very cool. The tallest one is also very nice IMO, its a lighter purple than the first ones we got, and has much more defined yellow.

Also check out how much smaller the polyps are compared to the first ones we got, you can see the original one we got in the first 2 pics.

Duncan patch (laugh) thats great! (laugh)

I'll get some closer, individual shots of each frag tonight or tomorrow. Then i guess we can decide if they are able to be fragged without hurting one of the polyps. These things seem really resilient.

I wish i got a tax refund, i got robbed to the tune of 900 bucks by Uncle Sam. (flame)