OSHA is inspecting my school tomorrow eek!!!

tidalsculpin

I am nervous about an inspection tomorrow at school. I think I have a little too much plugged into my walls. I use drip loops and gfcis but don't have grounding probes. Also, I have a pretty big glass tank kinda sitting near the exit in my room. Hope I don't have to pull the plug on Thursday.(nono)

They will at worst issue a fix it fine.... just relax and do the best you can, thinking logically is the best, if its a shock hazard then you better unplug it for the day (if you can) Otherwise they are looking for trip hazards, and blatant removal of safety equipment (mainly your woodshop)

Our metal shop goes thru it all the time and most of it is just noted stuff and they write in it to fix, if you continue to ignore the writeup then you will be fined... so dont sweat it to much, just dont have exposed live electricity and I think you should be ok.

Yeah, I tried to put all my electrical plug ins above the tanks on a bookshelf. All the wires are out of the way. I also pulled out a daisy chain to a wavemaker I had setup. I was sure they wouldn't like that. The corals can live with a steady current for a day. I'd say it looks safe enough, but that I use more electricity than anyone else in my building.

It is crazy to think that I am considering another tank. Made me think twice about power management.