FS: 240 gallon tank along with rock and corals

NoobtoSalt

My other thread was getting lost and I kept updating it but I'm sure it was getting passed over after seeing it so much at the top so here's a new thread. All of this stuff is best offer. The worst I can say is no to your offers so let me know.

Looking for a nano tank and would consider trade towards that as well or items for a nano:

Vortech MP10 or MP20

Live Rock with sponges and lots of great critters $3 per lb. a few larger rocks 1-20lbs

2012-01-07161453.jpg

Going to part the tank out since I have no-one that is interested in spending the money at the moment. If I set it up again it won't be for awhile and I don't see a reason to keep the skimmers or lighting at the moment in storage.

Current USA Nova Extreme Pro T5 72" Lighting. Come's with hanging mounts (brackets are additional) $325 obo

I just upgraded two of the ballasts in this unit and it works like a champ

http://www.marinedepot.com/Current_USA_Nova_Extreme_Pro_T5HO_10k_460nm_Actinics_20_Inch_T5_Fluorescent_Light_Fixtures-Current_USA-CU01083-FILTFIT5T5-vi.html

Bubblemax 3500 Protien Skimmer $165 obo

Has upgraded pump and wheel (has a few small leaks but never got around to fixing it, really only needs a little bit to be a sweet skimmer)

DSC_0152-2.jpg

Also have 2 Aqeon Powerheads 1650 models $75 for the pair

DSC_0042-5.jpg

DSC_0046-1.jpg

DSC_0047-1.jpg

Price for tank, stand, sump, fuge, light, sand, and skimmer: $1700 NOW $1500

I also have these zoas avaliable for sale. some need to be fragged

Not my images but you get the idea

I have a 2 polyp frag of Captain America's for $30

CaptainAmerica_Paly01.jpg

And a single polyp of blue hornets $15

BlueHornet_Zoa01.jpg

I can also frag up some of the Armor of God's $7 per polyp

ArmorOfGod_Paly01.jpg

Also could frag up a couple polyps of Candy Apple Reds $10 per polyp minimum 2 polyps

CandyAppleRed_Paly01.jpg

I just picked up a little nano tonight and will be trying it out for a few weeks to see how the lighting does. Either way I still need this tank broken down over the next week. I have had a lot of people kicking tires on the tank. I'm not looking to give it away but I'm selling it for a reasonable price. If you are serious about it and can front most of the money to me we can work out a payment plan if I can get some refrences.

Check the first thread out. Updated prices and pictures.

Going to part the tank out since I have no-one that is interested in spending the money at the moment. If I set it up again it won't be for awhile and I don't see a reason to keep the skimmers or lighting at the moment in storage.

Current USA Nova Extreme Pro T5 72" Lighting. Come's with hanging mounts (brackets are additional) $325 obo

http://www.marinedepot.com/Current_USA_Nova_Extreme_Pro_T5HO_10k_460nm_Actinics_20_Inch_T5_Fluorescent_Light_Fixtures-Current_USA-CU01083-FILTFIT5T5-vi.html

Has upgraded pump and wheel (has a few small leaks but never got around to fixing it, really only needs a little bit to be a sweet skimmer)

DSC_0152-2.jpg

Live Rock with sponges and lots of great critters $3 per lb.

Live rock rubble $1 per lb

If you come get all the rock tonight I will sell it off for $150 aproximately 60lbs. a few zoas on the rock as well as sand-dollar monti frag

2012-01-07161453.jpg

DSC_0152-2.jpg

DSC_0042-5.jpg

DSC_0046-1.jpg

DSC_0047-1.jpg

Price for tank, stand, sump, fuge, light, sand, and skimmer: $1700 NOW $1500

Archived