FS Tank Web Cam

Smann

I use wireless web camera's to monitor my tank, sump level mostly, when I travel or even just when I'm at work or away from home. I started with The Vuezone cameras as they were easy and didnt require a DynDns account to use them. Since then I upgraded to Linksys cameras, They have an AC adapter and a lot more features but cost a lot more, I have a Dns account for my controller so I could set up the new cams to view remotely.

I still have the Vuezone system just sitting around so I thought i would offer it up for sale if someone was interested in trying a cam out at a low cost. I have the Vuezone gateway with two Battery wireless cameras 85.00

here is a link to the website

http://www.vuezone.com/uses/takeapeek/index.html?gclid=CIaw-4v20KwCFQVlhwodg08QrQ

How about 50.00 or trade for a QT tank drilled for an overflow

Tank is 30" L, 18 3/4" H, 12 1/2" D.

The over flow is 7 1/2" L(plus the frag rack), 8" H, 3" D

The Bulkhead drain is 1 1/2" with a T fitting that sticks 5 1/8" past the back of the tank.

Here is a link to the build. It has 1 1/2" drain pipe not 3/4"

The tank has old Coraline algae on the glass that could be cleaned off if you wish.

My dad is at OHSU for the next month or so, I'll be going up at least once a week. I could drop if off on my way or meet somewhere.

Archived