Small Business Saturday!! Holiday hours!!

Hey Everyone!!!

We will be close Thursday for Turkey Day and will be by appointment on Friday.

Saturday we will be running a few pretty great specials!!! Here are few of them. Next week after livestock shipments come in, there will be some more great specials available. This week shipping is pretty touch and go so I opted to bring a bunch of great new stuff in next week instead!!

Saturday, Sunday and Monday specials:

- All Clean Up Crew items in stock will be 20% off of our already great prices!! This means that you can stock up and get your tanks looking great for Christmas!!

- New Tanks, Stands, Canopies, and Lighting will be 10% off!! I usually sell new setups right near my cost so this is a great time get a new setup going!! This should put new setups at or just below what I pay for them :)

- 20% off on all in stock dry and live sand!!!

- 10% off on all corals in stock!!! The prices are already great so imagine getting another 10% off!!!

Dude your'e killing me :)

I do this for your own good ;)

Come on in and see Roger over the next couple of days for some killer deals and amazing critters. There is a real nice mystery wrasse swimming around, several super nice rose bubble tips, several larger electric green polyp toadstools, lots of great chalices and chalice frags, and much much more!!!

I do this for your own good ;)

Come on in and see Roger over the next couple of days for some killer deals and amazing critters. There is a real nice mystery wrasse swimming around, several super nice rose bubble tips, several larger electric green polyp toadstools, lots of great chalices and chalice frags, and much much more!!!

What time is the Free MP10 giveaway? I don't care if its a w or ES now that I have both, I actually sort of like the W's better

Archived