Contemplating selling the 300g

Twitterbait

I am contemplating selling the 300g tank set up due to severe financial needs. As it is the tank will be against a wall until next year at the soonest. so i am open for offers. I reserve the right to refuse offers. Keep in mind that a similar setup would cost you $5k+ new for the tank, stand, and hood alone. I AM NOT PARTING ANYTHING OUT SO PLEASE DON'T ASK. the deal includes the following:

300g acrylic tank (cleaned up) 8'Lx30"Hx24"W with holes drilled for a CLS: 5x3/4" on the bottom and 5x3/4" across the top of the back panel, and 3x1.5" holes across the middle of the back. 3 sides of the tank are black. 1 corner overflow with a 2" drain.

I have new bulkheads for all the holes in the tank. i also have some locline for the top row of 3/4" BH's

real wood stand and hood, stand has doors and is in good condition but needs a little clean up. hood has 3 front holes that need doors and two top access holes with doors on them. the stand is split into 3 sections, 2 for sumps and 1 to hold the pumps and equipment.

1 custom made sump pre-drilled with holes, one of the holes requires a 3" bulkhead which i have for it.

PM bullet 3 skimmer with Iwaki 70rlt pump to drive it.

1 sequence barracuda pump 4000gph for cls

I also have a bunch of PVC materials to help with plumbing and i have assembled a portion of the PVC for the CLS that should work with any manifold configuration.

to get this thing circulating all you will need to do is buy a circulation pump, a 2nd sump, and a heater. you would also need to buy any lighting you plan on using.

serous offers only please. I don't have to sell this, i can just use the money if the price is right.

post-29-141867766224_thumb.jpg

post-29-141867766227_thumb.jpg

post-29-141867766228_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, I am sorry that i keep changing, I really need to sell the tank so I am willing to part out but the tank must go first so here is the skinny.

Tank $1,500 OBO It really is a nice setup. this price includes the tank, stand, hood, 1 sump, and the plumbing parts (bulkheads, locline, and any pipes). does not include the pump, skimmer, or lighting. I will throw in a scratch kit to fix the normal hairline scratches you get in an acrylic tank.

the rest is not for sale until the tank sells.

My prices are somewhat negotiable but understand i worked my butt off to get this tank cleaned and ready to go, i also spent good money to get the plumbing materials i have so far. If you want the whole package that is fine too.

I cannot sell anything else until the tank goes. I will deliver myself if you pay the cost.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...