binoculars

frlejo

looking for bird watching binoculars for the back yard. tree is only 30' away, but wife says she can't tell what kind they of birds they are. any one have any suggestions, or some they want to get rid of? oh yeah, she says would be cool if they could go down low enough for the back yard, & be powerful enuff for whale watching. any input? thanks

I used to use a pair of these when I bird watched. They worked great for me, I think they would work for whale watching as well. If you wanted to see the whales really well you would probably need a scope, but then you are talking about big money. Hope that helps

http://m.westmarine.com/aHR0cDovL3d3dy53ZXN0bWFyaW5lLmNvbS93ZWJhcHAvd2NzL3N0b3Jlcy9zZXJ2bGV0L1Byb2R1Y3REaXNwbGF5P3Byb2R1Y3RJZD05OTY0MSZjYXRhbG9nSWQ9MTAwMDEmbGFuZ0lkPS0xJnN0b3JlSWQ9MTExNTEmc3RvcmVOdW09NTA3MTQmc3ViZGVwdE51bT01MDcyOCZjbGFzc051bT01MDczMQ%3D%3D

Vortex makes realy good glass at an affordable price. The Dimondback 10x42 is what I use for hunting. Very crisp colors and good light transmition. Excelent waranty also, if they are broke, they are fixed no questions asked.

Archived