Corals to fill the tank

Frank

As most of you may or may not know I lost a lot of the live stock (sad) in my tank due to a bad skimmer pump (flame) so I’m now rebuilding sad to see my tank so empty though. Some of the things I’m looking for are the zoo’s from some of the grow outs (scary) that I was part of I lost most of them if anyone has some extras that I can grow out please let me know.

I also was looking to find some green stag and green slimmer, (or any semi-large "branchy" SPS). Also if anyone has any sps that came from my tank that they want to share a small piece of....hit me up. I was hoping to locate a piece of the green/purple table I had. Anyone have some of that? Please PM me and let me know what you want for them (scary). It will be a slow process getting back to where I was but...it will get there (rock2). Thanks again! (naughty)

Do you want another Green Tyree Leather? I have a descent sized one for ya if you still like them. I also have some blue xenia that is growing well, which moves nicely in the current to make your wife happy. Got a few nuclear green paly's. Most of my other stuff is not large enough to be fragged yet, but your welcome to come take a look.

Archived