Help!!

FatChevy

The bulkhead just broke! theres no store within 100 miles. is there a quick fix? will my fish die?

I'm gonna have to overnight one but its not gonna be here till tuesday if I order one.

Does anyone have an extra 3/4 bulkhead that is somewhat close to coos bay north bend area?

I live in gold beach but can make the drive. i'm really worried bout the fish

Yes, leave the 1150 koralias on. Your tank will be fine without moving water through the sump; over the span of a few days you may have a minor gas exchange problem. Without water splashing about or being run through you skimmer, your pH can get out of whack. Over a few weeks, you may have filtration issues. Nothing that water changes wont fix, there are people out there who have very successful tanks without sumps at all.

Yes' date=' leave the 1150 koralias on. Your tank will be fine without moving water through the sump; over the span of a few days you may have a minor gas exchange problem. Without water splashing about or being run through you skimmer, your pH can get out of whack. Over a few weeks, you may have filtration issues. Nothing that water changes wont fix, there are people out there who have very successful tanks without sumps at all.[/quote']

+1

Keep lots of flow in the tank and the temperature pretty stable. Everything should be ok.

I glued the bulkhead together and so far no leaks. I've overnighted a new bulkhead. one of my chromis has lost its color but who knows. I had the fireplace going all night to keep it warm. lets just say it was a long night! thanks for asking though!

Archived