Lighting for Sale MH/VHO

moovinfast

Everything works great but will need to be wired up again.

First up is a VHO set up. Comes with 2 ballasts and all the end caps to run 4x110watt VHOs. Just needs to be wired up again. Also have 4 bulbs to throw in. I think one is dead but comes with 2 working 46.5" 110watt Actinics and one 3 month old 48" 454. $110 for everything

Metal Halides

Have 2x 250w ARO electronic ballasts with black HQI relfectors. Comes with working 20k bulbs but I would want to replace them soon. Ballasts with run either DE bulbs or mogul based bulbs.

$100each

UMgCunVh4H0gi23p5NRxQO9oLb-We1wlgM3JuNDugfNkhXaWN34KePRYKVdIigRnrtWe8RMkWjhTxY7nrXrGVaF-MAh8BAb25JrbKH9zbf-0TQDoCHHliOdFtIaNCGW_UicXo42ngAlIPycmjY_HkQVDKzTbQsVlL_sg8UBFoV0KxPSxY5li6Wc

One 250w electronic Icecap ballast with Larger wind reflector. Will run either Single sended bulbs or Double ended bulbs. Wired it up but decided not to use it. Tested it with a 250w bulb, but the reflector should work for 400w MH also. Maybe even 600w MH? Can also include a "new" (ran for 3 min to test) 250w MH bulb. 6500k Bulb is a little yellow for saltwater tanks, but would be good for plants I guess. Or would work for saltwater if you have bright actinics.

$100

Will do all the MH lighting for $250 is someone wants it all.

Sorry, no trades this time.

Can deliver to Portland areas.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived