ATB Elegance 200 Pro Skimmer for sale

DoubleBubble

I am selling my 1.5 month used ATB Elegance 200 Pro skimmer. I bought this for my 90 gallon, and needless to say this skimmer is a bit too big for my setup. I replaced it with an ATB 840 v2 and am looking to sell this skimmer for the price I paid for the 840. The skimmer was bought new, and shipped from ATB USA (Victor) for $899.99. I am asking a only $625! It is in perfect operating condition (as can be expected) and is looking for a bigger tank to call home! Pretty decent price for one beast of a skimmer! Let me know if you have any questions. I am in the Seattle area and have no problem meeting up with you to sell the skimmer. If somebody really wants it shipped I can work with you on that too! If you want to pay via Paypal, I would appreciate if you can pay the service fee as I would like cash if at all possible to cover my cost. Here's the particulars of this skimmer from ATB: http://atbskimmers.com/elegance-200-pro/ This thing is also whisper quiet, thanks to ATB's modified Askol-based Airstar pump, pretty dang awesome! It also has the overflow float switch sensor (which was never used by me), which is great to setup with your controller to turn off the skimmer in cases where this thing is cranking out the crud! Thanks everyone for looking! Please contact me with any questions!

[ATTACH]11709[/ATTACH][ATTACH]11710[/ATTACH][ATTACH]11711[/ATTACH][ATTACH]11712[/ATTACH]

post-8390-141867787532_thumb.jpg

post-8390-141867787533_thumb.jpg

post-8390-141867787534_thumb.jpg

post-8390-141867787535_thumb.jpg

This is a great skimmer and Victor is just stunning as customer support. I just had some issues with my askoll and he tested it for a few days and sent it back with some replacements and upgrades. ATB is the way to go if you want the excellence.

Good luck with the sale

Thanks for the encouragement. I have been pestering Victor for the better part of this year with all of this skimmer change-ups, so I also can attest to his great communication. The dude answered an email I sent him at 11pm last night! Holy smokes! I am happy with my ATB 840 v2 so far as its breaking in. The Eleg. 200, makes my current skimmer, look a bit wimpy in comparison though. I especially miss the super quiet sound of the pump as well. Just too big for my tank (sad)

• 3 weeks later...

Ok in the spirit of trying to move this guy out of my office area, I am lowering the price (not going any lower!!) to $550. If nobody snags it in the next month or so, this thing is going on RC aka to the masses (hehe). Please let me know if you have any questions or comments! Thanks!

Archived