My 55g corner tak

Thedude657

Well here is my tank. I have 4 fish. 2 sapphire damsels, flasher wrasse, and a mandarin fish. I only run a turf scrubber and all the nutrients are at 0. I have tons of pods for the mandarin and Im just waiting for the weather to cool down before I buy some corals. struggle to keep it below 80 without the 400w mh. Every time I try and take pics of the fish they go hide lol

post-8249-141867787463_thumb.jpg

post-8249-141867787467_thumb.jpg

I have no idea what kind of corals Im gonna get yet. Its been killing me taking my time with all of this lol. Im currently also battling vermetid snails right now.

So I am assuming by your Forum Name your a Big Lobowski fan?....lol Best of luck with your tank, and the fun is only begining...the real addiction is finding and buying corals and adding new additions...!

• 3 weeks later...

Now Ive got a bunch of little white sponges popping up on my LR. Ill try to get some pics when they get a little bigger. They look like a bunch of honeycomb with tubes coming out. I also think I have some aiptasia. there is only one and its still really small but it looks like an anemone.

Archived