Voting time for I was thinking

Hozer21

Voting time for I was thinking  

1. 1.

• Fantasy teams
    • Football teams
    • It doesn't matter to me

Ok guys & gals that signed up for the football trash talking game lol I will keep this poll up for a week or so & if anyone else would like to join just post or pm me & we will make it happen and remember guys it's for fun

Ok so I think we could make it a $20 buy in & a coral frag (any sps,lps,zoa,etc...)which you house until the end of this game . Half of the buy in fee goes to TFT & the rest goes to the winners & corals as well Im just throwing this idea out there if anyone would like to help tweak it or improve it please let me know

Winners --- will get

1st place gets 1/2 of the $$ after we donate 1/2 to TFT & a frag of their choice of what's been entered

2nd place gets 1/2 of the $$ that's left over from 1st place & a coral of their choice of what's been entered

3rd place gets 1/2 of the $$ that's left over from 2nd place & a frag of their choice of what's been entered

4th - 10th place gets a frag of their choice of what's been entered

Thanks guys

That sounds fun, I'm in! I don't know if a mandatory donation to tft is a good idea, it might keep people from playing. We don't donate to tft when we do grow out competitions. I personally like to donate my time rather than money since I'm a college student and don't have a lot of money.

I like the idea of everyone putting up a coral and maybe we could get some really nice corals from the sponsors for the top three.

When you say teams, do you mean picking the teams you think will win every week or do you mean something different?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Archived