Brand new complete calcium reactor w/ media

sharoleb

Brand new regulator - AZOO CO2

Calcium reactor new complete w/ calcium and magnesium media

CO2 tank new and FULL

I bought this all new for my super duper upgrade and decided I will live without my clam bed, this is too much for me and my plan to keep my tank simple. We have never even set this up, all completely new.

$475

072411140623.jpg

072411140717.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, been out of the hobby for quite awhile and looking to get back into it. Due to space limitations im looking at setting up a 40 breeder, would this reactor be overkill for it? Also, is there a website where I could get more information about this reactor? I did a bunch of google searches for Bubblemax, Bubblemax cr-4000, etc etc and couldnt find anything?

This is a locally made - custom built for me, which is probably why you can't find a lot of online info. Purchased from a very reputable sponsor of the club. New price is $200 for the lack of available info. I can't go any lower than this, I'm already losing a lot of $$$$!

I'm trying very hard to get aquarium items out of my living room, hopefully leaving only the tank! LOl I think it makes my tank look bad when it's surrounded by buckets, pitchers, nets, CA reactors, chillers, etc. I really just want this gone.

Known brand or locally made - this is a great price for a COMPLETE Calcium Reactor. Filled w/ both magnesium and calcium media, CO2 tank is full!

Archived