Moving and need to clear some things out

biomekanic

Hi Folks,

I don't have pics yet, but will soon:

Marine Depot Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator and Solenoid, and the (empty) CO2 bottle, and about 9lbs of CO2 reactor media: $75 - For Sale

(you can see it here: http://www.marinedepot.com/CO2_Regulators_CO2_Regulators_for_Aquariums-House_Brand_%28CO2%29-CO3111-FICORE-vi.html)

150w HQI w/dual T5 Actinic MH Lights: $150 - For sale

Aqua C Remora with the optional drain to a bottle, and the 2(?) gallon bottle it drains to: $75

20g Cube aquarium, w/lights and stand: the light needs some TLC on the swing arm. $50. - SOLD

Pick up only on these, unless you're nearby. I'm in Wilsonville.

ETA: I'll be posting pics later this evening, as a: my pic-fu is weak, while my girl friend's is strong, and b: I'm currently at work.

If the regulator works, I am in for it and the bottle please.

have arranged pick up in PDX at Ed's reef on Saturday if you can get them there ( thanks Algea ), let me know on the working/non-working reg and I can pay pal or send cash.

Leaving out of town Thrusday night and will need to know asap on a meet-up

Have not heard back from you regarding a meet up in PDX. I am now out of town' date=' bowing out on the tank and regulator.[/quote']

Hi newfisher,

Misunderstood your original post, and I thought you were making arrangements for me to drop it off and then you'd pick it up at a later date.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Archived