a little reminder, and a BIG thank you

kschaefers

So I got back Monday night from vacation and everything in the tank looked good, I would really like to thank cellowithgills for tank sitting he kicks *** in my book. If it wasn't for him I feel I would have lost everything.

The other guy I had hired to watch the tank never showed up, being that my phone was dead I didn't receive the text he sent me until Monday night which said he forgot (due to reasons I won't explain on the site). Being that it wasn't just a friend but a person with a tank business I was very surprised that they couldn't have sent someone else, after all it is a very expensive hobby and it means a lot to the people who spend time trying to be successful at it. At the time I was very upset didn't really know how to deal with the situation so I just let it go and dealt with my loss.

I lost one of my clowns who had ick (just so happened to be my favorite) which is a very small price to pay had I not decided to reach out to somebody on the forums, I haven't seen it since I left but it went unfed from the days that cello wasn't there so I'm assuming that was the cause unless it was just its time. Had it been a whole tank crash I would have dealt with the situation in a different way.

All in all this has been a really great reminder of how important and helpful pnwmas has been for me since I have joined. The helpfulness and willingness of everyone is unbelievable, so I would like to thank everyone on the forums who have been there for others with no questions asked, helped someone out last minute or simple gave someone advice and who have lent a helping hand when someone needed it, it doesn't go unnoticed and I for one greatly appreciate it.

Archived