No thanks... sergebmw3

I SUGGEST YOU DO NO BUISNESS WITH HIM. He agreed to repair my laptop computer on 4-23-11. I last had contact with him approx a week later. With him saying he was very busy but would open it up, and let me know next week. Well it has been two months since I handed him my laptop. I have not heard from him in over a month. Even with repeated E-mails, PM's, Text messages, and Voice mails. For all you on here please be careful who you do buisness with.

Another update. Almost as I typed the last posts he sent a text to me. It that he has just returned from russia, and his buddy was supposed to drop off my computer with me. We are now setting up a time to meet tomorrow to get my laptop. He is not charging me and giving me a gift card to try and apologize. I will keep you posted as to what happens.

Please remember to read the rules for feedback before responding to a thread.

Member/Vendor Feedback Rules

In an effort to keep this forum from being a rants and raves section a few new rules will now be enforced.

1. A forum user may leave feedback that is either positive or negative as long as the feedback sights a specific example. You can't simple post "XXXXX Sucks" or "XXXXX Rules".

2. In the case of negative feedback, the member or vendor will then have a chance to explain their side of the situation.

3. In the case of negative feedback, each party involved in the disagreement has one opportunity to state their case.

4. In the case of negative feedback, the thread will be closed after both parties have made their case.

5. In the case of negative feedback, any post made by anyone other than the original two parties involved will be deleted without question or warning.

Sergebmw3 delivered my laptop to me at work this afternoon. It is all repaired(no charge)! Turns out it was all just a big misunderstanding. As a word of advice to all. Keep communication open, dont involve a third party unless absolutely necessary, And if you do make sure they will follow thru with what they promised. Or are at least are in contact with the "customer". GLAD IT ALL WORKED OUT IN THE END!!!

Archived