I need to find plans for stands and canopys

Jay

Hey everyone:

Im getting a new tank. Peninsula style tank of between 150 and 210 gallons. I havent made up my mind who to use for the tank yet but my fatherinlaw is a semi retired finish carpender who does amazing furniture for our family. He has been building staircases for 40 years for builders. He is going to build my stand and canopy but I need basic plans to make sure its structurly sound. He can do all the fancy woodwork finishing but he needs plans to work from. Does anyone know where to get good plans? I may even need plans for a bullet shaped tank but until I price them I will assume its rectangle. Im going with either 48x30x26 or 60x30x26....havent made up my mind yet. I need to go and measure the room. Im moveing into one of my rental houses and selling the house Im in now. I am also going to have for sale soon:

2 55 gallon tanks 1 glass 1 acrylic

2 aquaC remora pro skimmers with mag drive pumps

1 VHO 4 bulb 110 watt fixture 46.6 inch bulbs

1 duel 250 watt halide/PC fixture 48 inches

2 custom 20 gallon long refugiums/sump

2 wavemaker pro boxes

Some seio powerheads and maxijets

Other misc stuff as I consolidate my 2 tanks into 1

I may even sell the systems as complete systems....what would you ask for them???? I hate to think of the investment I have intothem.

Please help me find plans for the stand

Thanks

Jay