wtb 33 long tank

Dustin

ya i saw that too but the lowest he will go is 80 and i dont need or want the extras cuz im gonna turn it into a reef tank and he wouldnt sell just the tank so i was hoping somebody on here would have something for me thanks though i apreciate the reply

That would be a cool little frag tank. I kinda want one now.

that was my thought i want to setup a softie tank mainly zoas and some shrooms and thought the shallow tank would b sweet for it and i could use some t5 and get greaat penetration

Yeah, thought I would offer. I cant get rid of this thing. it's been sitting in my living room for two months now. I guess I should just embrace it and and use it as a coffee table. ...Not that my place needs any more evadence that im a reef nerd or anything...(whistle)

haha i wish i could but i probably shouldnt even b buying a 33 i just saw one today and decided its my first reef tank haha

You might want to check with Ocean in a Box. I know awhile back they had some there. Keep in mind that those tanks are not on the cheaper end due to their footprint either. That one for $80 might not be as bad a deal as it sounds.

so u guys talked me into it and i bought that 33 from CL for 75 and then my GF goes to get some cichlids and the guy sells her an acrylic one with stand and sump and a return pump for 100 haha just my luck but thanks for ur help everyone

Archived