WTB 350+ gallon tank. PU Beaverton,Or

David503bk

I will be breaking down my tank next weekend. If interested, it is 78" l X 36"w X 30" tall. It has a black back and is viewable on two sides only since the right end of the tank is a front to back overflow with wet boxes for hidden Tunzes. It also has a huge custom sump. Both tank and sump are constructed from 1" thick acrylic.

Unfortunately not. Business and travel obligations are necessitating my breaking down my system. I may even be relocating to Florida next year.....time will tell. At a minimum, I will be out of the hobby for at least two years. I'm sending most of my fish to the curator of the Omaha Aquarium (a friend of mine) this Tuesday..... and I'm distributing my inverts to a local cold tank next Sunday. The tank will be empty in about ten days.....at which time I'll clean up all the equipment and sell off each component.

I will be breaking down my tank next weekend. If interested' date=' it is 78" l X 36"w X 30" tall. It has a black back and is viewable on two sides only since the right end of the tank is a front to back overflow with wet boxes for hidden Tunzes. It also has a huge custom sump. Both tank and sump are constructed from 1" thick acrylic.[/quote']

You have been pm'd

Archived