Dobler's Fluval Edge

Dobler132

Picked up this Fluval Edge from Jadams7 the other day. Still owe him some money (whistle). Thanks again Jase! Planning on doing a few modifications to it.. mostly in the lighting department. Here's a picture of where I might set it up. I took it from sitting on my bed. Not sure if I'll keep it there because thats where my Rega planar 2 turntable usually sits ;).

post-8193-141867786961_thumb.jpg

Keep that Rega turntable! I have a Thorens 125 MK 2. with SMC arm and a Stanton factory calibrated cartridge. When someone says that digital is the only way to go I fire up the turntable and mono-block amps.... and watch the expression change....

I also have 6 pounds of dead sand you can have.

Oh, I'm certainly not getting rid of my rega. Its my baby! Vinyl is the best sound there is. I'm in the market for a pair of JBL L100's if you know of any for sale :) As for the sand, I might be interested in that. Where are you in Eugene? Do you happen to live close to the fair grounds?

Man' date=' you're putting a lot of trust in that tank. If something spills.......[/quote']

Yeah its definitely a risky placement. I'm still not positive if I'm going to put it there. But if I do set it up there I'm going to take some precautionary measures.

Archived